Reminisce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~ Welcome to Reminisce Guild website ~

Wants To Join Reminisce

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemondWindzz

Wants To Join Reminisce Empty
PostSubject: Wants To Join Reminisce   Wants To Join Reminisce Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 8:17 pm

-Your  pseudo (Character name):  DemonWindz
-What Job/Class and level are you: Rm 121h
-Do you have any alt-chars. If so what's their character names:  DemonDBP
-Does anyone have access to any of your characters:no
-Have you used a name change scroll. If yes what did you change from:nope
-How long have you played FlyFF: 2006
-Your real name: Fonzy
-Your age: 20
-Your current location: Brooklyn
-What languages can you communicate in : English
-Do you have any friends in the guild that could refer you: gxbkitty88 ( Brandon ) iMaxwell ( Jamiel )
-State your previous guilds as far back as you can remember and why you left the      that/those guild(s): MadCows I didn't leave I just forgot my account information and webzen is playing with my ticket
-How many hours do you plan to play each day/week: 7 hours mon-Friday & 12 hours sat - sun

Answers following questions in a brief paragraph.

-Name a few quality reasons why you'd like to join the guild: I would like to join because I see that you guys are the epitome of teamwork in sieges and i'm all for that , so far the members I met are nice people so I can only assume their personality reflects on the guild

-Name 2-3 qualities (more if possible) that you have that you think might benefit the   guild: I am a quick learner so whatever has to be taught will be learned with haste , and i'm planning on making chars that can help the guild in all events

-What made you pick Reminisce over other competing guilds: Tbh I was always into sieging . Only had the opportunity to siege once but I lagged out and that's around the time I quit flyff , but recently I have been watching some vids sieging vids by BomBon and KissMyShock and the teamwork you guys demonstrate would be good soul nectar for me so I can become good , maybe even better than you guys

-What are some short-term goals you want to achieve in Flyff? To be as much help as I can to my friends

-Tell us something interesting about yourself: I am a electrician / dancer / new programmer / gamer (ps4) / and a martial artist
Back to top Go down
LethalDose
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: Wants To Join Reminisce   Wants To Join Reminisce Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 4:20 pm

I would first and foremost like to thank you for applying to Reminisce.
Your application will be put on our private section for 72hrs where members can vote.

Check back to see your results,
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
LethalDose
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: Wants To Join Reminisce   Wants To Join Reminisce Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 4:06 pm

Accepted and Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wants To Join Reminisce   Wants To Join Reminisce Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wants To Join Reminisce
Page 1 of 1