Reminisce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~ Welcome to Reminisce Guild website ~

Cathy's strange request.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cathy
Remi Member
Remi Member
Cathy

Cathy's strange request. Empty
PostSubject: Cathy's strange request.   Cathy's strange request. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:19 am

So, I quit and all, but I still have like 100b on me, and since I come back from time to time to hang out, I want it spent!

I was wondering how much two baruna-blades with 100%HP regen and 1HKO chance were worth?

If that's too much (or too low), how much are SL+ATK buff pets? and only ATK buff pets?

My request would be to make one of you guys buy/forge me two K-Fangs (I think they're called) 1H blade swords (yes, swords!) with the runes in them, primarily because I don't know how it works (@_@), secondarily because I don't play enough, and tertiary(?) because I don't know the prices!

I don't know if there are still people farming in the game, so it may be impossible to find too. Anyways, let me know, I always check forums from time to time, so I'd be sure to pay you back ASAP! (Or else I could order entrust Jogny to log onto my stuff and get it for me.)
Back to top Go down
Phrax
Remi Member
Remi Member

PostSubject: Re: Cathy's strange request.   Cathy's strange request. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:10 am

Johnny already uses your Alex-named blade to seduce people, might as well make him carry out some trivial tasks! *-*
Back to top Go down
Cathy
Remi Member
Remi Member
Cathy

PostSubject: Re: Cathy's strange request.   Cathy's strange request. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 3:57 pm

Apparently K-Fangs are pretty expensive - I thought they were like 20b each, but it's more like 55b... emo 
Back to top Go down
LethalDose
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: Cathy's strange request.   Cathy's strange request. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:28 pm

Jessica would do no such thing..
Hi Cathy!!
Back to top Go down
Phrax
Remi Member
Remi Member

PostSubject: Re: Cathy's strange request.   Cathy's strange request. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:16 am

Go for the buff pet, then! And get something that slithers! Hinthint.
Back to top Go down
Cathy
Remi Member
Remi Member
Cathy

PostSubject: Re: Cathy's strange request.   Cathy's strange request. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 7:24 am

:[ But I really wanted those kfangs...
Back to top Go down
Phrax
Remi Member
Remi Member

PostSubject: Re: Cathy's strange request.   Cathy's strange request. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:38 pm

No problem! You can always sell drugs...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cathy's strange request.   Cathy's strange request. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cathy's strange request.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reminisce :: Fun quarter [Public] :: Business Square-
Jump to: